Post Thanksgiving Coma

7:51 PM



This thanksgiving was really great. I was surrounded by family and friends and a ton of amazing food. Needless to say, a lot of work was put into it, and I often take it for granted but I realized quickly how insane cooking can be. I helped my mom prepare a lot of food and I even made my own pie! This is a first. I don't really bake or cook, but I sincerely want to learn.


 

I made this pie! It was pumpkin maple with pecan brittle on top! It was actually good, I was impressed with myself and I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy it (or maybe they lied to my face)



Over all I am extremely thankful for how great this weekend was. It's kind of overwhelming at times, to think of how blessed we are. I am trying to be more aware of little things and how great they are at times. Take time to appreciate your loved ones, every day! 

-Stephanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe