Inspiration

7:59 PM

Lately I've been inspired by really little things. I think it's important to stay aware of your surroundings and to find simple little pleasures in our mundane routines. Here are some things that are inspiring us lately!

1.

Beautiful photographs of food. I'm not one to cook and what not, that's totally Lindsay's thing. But I love photographing and food is really beautiful. 

2.

Pretty places! Traveling is so much fun, and even more fun when you do it with people who make it memorable. Norway is gorgeous! It's on my bucket list.

3.

This is perfect. This is simply inspirational because it's true. We gotta stop making dumb excuses. Just do stuff. Homework, going on a walk, etc. Good reminder!

-Stephanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe