Fall Vibes

7:41 PM


There is nothing more exciting to me than fall. It's such a perfect season for so many reasons. It's a really nostalgic time for me. I always love how it slowly starts to turn cold and I can finally bust out all the layers! I love flannel. Nothing is more cozy than layering flannel under a sweater. Such bliss. I love all the warm drinks and the smell of spices and all the pumpkins! The colors are really gorgeous too lately. Tennessee has such beautiful trees and they are stunning now. Bright yellows and oranges and reds. I took these photos while I was driving (I know, not smart) but I was driving slow I promise, and there was no one on the road. If it could fall all year round, I would be ok with that.

-Stephanie


Fall for me as well is a really exciting season. I always eagerly anticipate the new fall trends and pour over the pages of the September issue of Vogue.  It's also become a ritual every year to mainline lattes. When it gets cold, it's a full sensory experience. The warmth in your hands and chest, the taste of course, and the smell. (Latte art too if you're going all out.) Another favorite aspect of the season are the new recipes that come into season. There's a local bakery downtown that makes some amazing spiced breads. The season is just always so much fun. Hope you guys are having a great fall too! 

-Lindsay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe