Fall Fashion 2015

2:59 PM


I'm in love with this skirt. I bought it from a local shop called Willa Collection. The way it moves is so dreamy and the texture adds visual interest.
Top: Zara
Skirt: Milly
Heels: Calvin Klein
For Fall especially I love a good 70's look. With Over the knee boots in suede and a printed trapeze  dress it's an easy go to look for instant 70's ease.

Dress: H&M
Hat: Vintage (my dad's from the 70's)
Knee Socks; TJ Maxx
Boots: Calvin Klein
This coat is one of my favorite pieces in my closet. It was another local shop find. It's such a rock and roll piece. It's just the right amount of drama with the dark color. I also always love stripes for any season but especially for fall.

Coat: RiverCity Apparel
Turtleneck: Jcrew
Jeans: J Brand
Over the Knee Boots: Sam Eidleman
This turtleneck does a lot of heavy lifting in the winter. It's so thick that I never wear it with a coat because it's so warm. I also love these shorts because I have such an obsession with leather. When describing them to people "leather shorts that are kind of like bloomers". But they're awesome.

Turtleneck: Vivienne Tam
Shorts: Zara
Loafers: TJ Maxx

Special Thanks to Sephora for the makeup, Russel you're a blending master!

-Lindsay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe