About Birdie & Liebling

4:16 PM

Birdie & Liebling is a lifestyle blog made out of two friends who have very similar interest and a passion for food, photography, fashion, and a whole lot of coffee.

Birdie is Lindsay Foster and Liebling is Stephanie Garcia.
We are going to share a little bit about each of us individually because why not?!

Hello! I'm Lindsay, the Birdie of Birdie & Liebling. My friend gave me the nickname because she says I act and move like one. I'm a nursing student. Reluctant runner. Art museum junkie. I enjoy cooking and baking different food. Fashion is my first love. Frequently get wanderlust. Fan of folk and indie music. Closet full of neutrals. Great love of bitter and strong coffees. Big fan of minimalism and modernism. Favorite book is Catcher in the Rye. Obsessive compulsive insomniac. Favorite spice is cracked black pepper. 

Guten tag! I'm Stephanie. The reason I am the "liebling" in the title of our blog is because Lindsay has deemed it my nickname. It means "favorite" or "beloved" in German, or something like that. Here are a few things I feel you should know about me: I am a graphic design student and I still don't know what I want to do with my life honestly. I take all the photos on the blog and photography is a really big part of my life. It's something that I really love to do on the side and maybe someday I'll expand my really small budding business into a big one! I am obsessed with all things coffee. I love dogs. I much rather buy an album than a single. I will drive a Volvo until the day I die. I love sweater weather. Rainy days are superior to sunny ones. Impressionism is my favorite period in art. I really love to paint my nails. Hope this gives you an inside peek as to what's to come!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. what about what you guys have in common?
    both love bangs
    british accents
    wes anderson films
    foxes
    Tom Hiddleston
    men who have beards, glasses, deep v t shirts, and love drinking coke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel as though you are talking about yourself good sir! but yes we do have that in common. lol

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet a Nursing Student blogger!
    How is nursing school going?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe