Summer of Weddings

3:29 PM

Hello again! So sorry that it's been months since our last post. Being a full time student definitely takes away from other priorities, such as blogging. 

This summer has been super busy thus far. I've been in one wedding and have two more to go to/take photos for! I wanted to share these engagement photos I did for my best friend Lauren who is engaged to my cousin, Austin. I'm so happy for these two and Lauren is finally going to be family. I've known her since 8th grade and we have managed to stick close ever since. 

We plan to post more this summer! Lindsay has brilliant recipes for popsicles, iced coffees, and she always makes the best cookies! Be on the lookout for some of those soon! Hope your summer is merry and bright. Wear your sun screen kids.









- Stephanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe